Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First running pic

I wrote my fundraising letter for the marathon the other day, and I wanted to include a picture of Jon (who I mention in the letter) and I running.
We went to the community center trails, where I've put on a number of miles on that pavement this year!  We snapped a few pics while running, and here you have it... my very first running pic!

A copy of this picture can also be seen on my fundraising page by clicking HERE.


Cheers, it's time to start fundraising!


Oh, on a side note (before taking these pics) I ran my best 10k time so far - 1:07.48.  I was hoping to get to 60 minutes for the 10k on June 9, but now that I've added the Dublin Marathon as my year-end goal, I've been focusing more on distance than speed.  I better start mixing some interval sprints into the mix to help build my speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment